Infosys 2011 campus placement process
Company Name : Infosys
Type : Fresher, Job Interview
Our interactions with few students who participated in Campus Placements conducted by Infosys in 2010 helped us to draft this ideal interview process, So that it will help those who are attending off campus interview.
The test contains usually two rounds:
- Aptitude (30 questions 40 Minute)
- Verbal (40 questions 35 Minute)
- One logical passage with 5 questions (5 Marks)
- Odd man out (not number series they will give figures) (5Marks)
- Data Sufficiency (Easy 5 Marks)
- Data interpretation (pie chart or table or bar graph based on that information they will ask five questions practice) (5 Marks)
- Puzzle (like Rama, Laksham, Krishna married Geeta, Sita, Radha respectively…………….. who married Sita.
- Syllogism (cat is rat ..rat is mat … options (a) ABH (b) CHA in this type of questions there will be about five six sentence and one needs to find the three sentence which are related)
- One small passage not very lengthy.(5 Marks)
- Reading comprehension (2 passage which are too long pick the word from question and search for it in passage and try to attempt like so that it saves time attempt this section last) (10 Marks)
- Sentence correction. A sentence is given. And the wrong part is underlined, four options are given, choose the correct one(10 Marks )
- Sentence Completion (one blank sentence and four options are given choose the correct word which suits for that blank) (5 Marks)
- Theme Detection (10 Marks)
Second round is HR, intended to check our communications skills and our confident so prepare well.
The Ten Most Frequently Asked Interview Questions
- Why don’t you tell me about yourself?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your major strengths?
- What are your major weaknesses?
- What sort of pay do you expect to receive?
- How does your previous experience relate to the job we have here?
- What are your plans for the future?
- What will your former employers say about you?
- Why are you looking for this sort of position, and why here?
- Why don’t you tell me about your personal situation?
Things to prepare
Please do prepare C language as well as you can. The things that you need to prepare well for C are pointers, arrays, strings, various functions related to strings, user defined functions, while, for, if, do while etc loops. These things will help you a lot. In your written as well as technical rounds emphasis will be given for C and OOPS. Data structures and system software are also important. If you get chance have a quick brush up about Software Engineering such as SDLC, use case, data flow diagrams, sequence diagram etc.
Things to ask
- Job profile
- Job location
- Salary and breakup and leave policy
- Advanced technology required before joining Infosys
Just be honest and be transparent. Be confident and rest will come by your way.
All the best. We hope you clear your interviews and join Infosys
About the Author
16 Comments on “Infosys 2011 campus placement process”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!