Facing the interview as an MBA Finance fresher
As a MBA Finance fresher student it is difficult to get a core finance job like –Financial planning, budgeting, capital structure decision making etc.At fresher stage they might get a Para-finance or Marketing job like- mutual fund’s scheme sell, work in Insurance sector etc. But it all matters at the interview table. How much are you capable to answer the interviewer defines your future with a job profile such as Financial planning, budgeting, capital structure decision making etc
Here in are a list of questions asked by top recruiting companies over the years to MBA Finance perusing and passed out graduates
- What is difference between primary market & secondary market?
- How to delete the company in the tally version(9.0)
- What is the difference between depreciation and provision Genpact
- Do you think India is Out of recession?
- Explain the cash flow statement with pipeline theory..?
- If Debtors payment is 60 days then what is working capital of software company???
- Is amalgation results windig up?
- what is called re-capitalization Capital-IQ
- What is finance?
- What do you mean by hedging?
- what are the documents/procedure required for hypothecation of stocks
- What are off balance sheet items?
- What is the Mutual Funds? What is the Portfolio Management Services (PMS)? What is the difference between Mutual funds and Portfolio Management services? Give me detail explanation?
FIND MORE OF THEM IN MBA FINANCE EXPERT COMMUNITY GROUP:
About the Author
2 Comments on “Facing the interview as an MBA Finance fresher”
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!