Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Scholarships 2010
The Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarships 2010
Under its Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme, the Foundation awards interest free loan scholarships to Indian students with a consistently good academic record. The amount of scholarship, up to a maximum of Rs. Ten Lacs, is decided as per the assessment of the Foundation.
Scholarships are offered for postgraduate studies at prestigious institutions in India and abroad, in the fields of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Humanities, Law, Architecture and Management.
Selected students will have the benefit of the Foundation’s mentoring program, where they will be guided and advised by mentors from the academia, industry and the professions.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
* Indian nationals, residing in India
* Students below 30 years of age as on 31st Jan 2010
* Graduates of a recognized Indian university with a consistently good academic record (Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible)
* Students planning to pursue post graduate studies at prestigious institutes from the Fall – 2010 semester (Students awaiting admission are also eligible, but the award of scholarship is subject to securing admission)
Documents to be furnished at the time of application
Attested copies of
(a) All mark sheets and degree certificates
(b) GRE / GMAT / TOEFL / IELTS / GATE / CAT scorecards, as applicable
(c) Award letters of scholarships / awards received
(d) Your application to the university and/or offer letter(s) confirming your admission
(e) First 4 pages of your passport
Selection Process for the Scholarship
All applications will be screened for short listing. Short listed candidates will be required to attend a personal interview at Mumbai during April 2010. The interview is mandatory and is the basis for final selection.
Post Selection Formalities
1. Selected scholars will have to submit attested copies of :
(a) The letter confirming admission to the College / University.
(b) Form I-20 ( in case of admission to universities in the US) or copy of letter offering financial support ( in case of universities in other countries).
2. Scholars will be required to attend an Orientation Programme at Mumbai, before the commencement of their course.
3. Scholars will have to sign an MoU with the Foundation and agree to its terms and conditions.
4. Scholars will have to take an insurance policy and assign it to the Foundation.
5. Disbursement of the scholarship will be done in installments based on the fee statement from the College/University to be furnished by the scholar
For more information regarding scholarship contact NS Foundation Visit : www.nsscholarship.net
Application date closes : 20th February 2010.
About the Author
Write a Comment
Gravatars are small images that can show your personality. You can get your gravatar for free today!